- Was I CONSISTENT?
- Yes, I chose food carefully and noticed when I was becoming satisfied. I stopped eating before my husband for once.
- How did I feel LIGHT?
- I felt light by choosing a dish loaded with vegetables for lunch and not eating too much.
- How did I feel PLEASURE?
- Today’s weather is making me crave soup and hubby is making tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for our dinner. I’ve had pleasure just anticipating the comfort of this simple meal.
- And I felt pleasure in getting my hair done. It feels so good right now. (bonus – non-food pleasure)
- How did I feel OPEN?
- I talked some about my work stress with my hair dresser